audiowmark - Audio Watermarking
audiowmarkis an Open Source (GPL) solution for audio watermarking.
Here is a quick list of the main features:
- blind decoding
- watermark detection does not need the original file
- 128-bit message
- the watermark can store 128 message bits
- informal listening tests were conducted, almost all users do not percieve the difference between original and watermarked signal
- we use forward error correction to ensure that a damaged watermark can still be decoded, so the watermark usually survives lossy compression (mp3/ogg)
- the algorithm is known, but a key ensures that others cannot read/modify watermarks generated by you with your private key
- when delivering content to the user, we can watermark the audio on-the-fly
- audiowmark is implemented in C++, which makes adding and retrieving watermarks fast
- open source
- the code is provided under the GNU Public License version 3 or later
DocumentationThis README contains the main documentation.
Source CodeStable release:
Git repository access:
- https://code.uplex.de/stefan/audiowmark (primary repo)
- https://github.com/swesterfeld/audiowmark (mirror)
DemosHere are few watermarked demo songs, so you can compare the original files with the watermarked files. From our informal listening tests, we believe that almost all users do not percieve the difference between original and watermarked signal.
|STEEP||It Could Be You||Rock||mp3||mp3|
|Brunela Crochenci||Háblame - (Talk to me)||Jazz||mp3||mp3|
|The Riders||Bad & Evil||Metal||mp3||mp3|
Feel free to send comments, reports or questions to